Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajat Goyal, MD
Dr. Rajat Goyal, MD is
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Coll of Medicine, Medical School
- Renaissance Schol of Medicine at Stony Brook Univ, Residency Hospital
- State University Of New York (SUNY) At Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
- South Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rajat Goyal, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Goyal's profile.
Dr. Goyal in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Goyal's office is located at 39 Brentwood Road Suite 101 Bay Shore, NY 11706. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Goyal is able to speak English and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goyal provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rajat Goyal, MD is affiliated with South Shore University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Rajat Goyal, MD holds board certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Cardiology at Bay Shore
Cardiology at Bay Shore39 Brentwood Road Suite 101, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 212-9201
Cardiology at Babylon
Cardiology at Babylon200 West Main Street Building A, 2nd Fl. Suite 203, Babylon, NY 11702 Existing Patients: (631) 212-9189
NHPP - East Setauket
NHPP - East Setauket210 North Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 214-2560