Dr. Rajasree Ajay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ajay's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rajasree Ajay, MD is a hematology specialist in Galloway, NJ. Dr. Ajay completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center. She currently practices at Rajasree Ajay, MD and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ajay is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Hospital Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Kottayam Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rajasree Ajay, MD
Dr. Rajasree Ajay54 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Ste 11, Galloway, NJ 08205 Existing Patients: (609) 748-1001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ajay?
Very Good. Asks all the right questions and gets to the solution. Patient and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ajay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ajay frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Ajay's office is located at 54 W Jimmie Leeds Rd Ste 11, Galloway, NJ 08205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ajay speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ajay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
- Shore Medical Center