Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajan Patel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine - New Haven, CT (Internal Medicine). He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA (General Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology), Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine - New Haven, CT (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital
- Yale Primary Care Internal Med Yale-New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University School of Medicine - Stanford, CA, Medical School
- Transylvania University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-3724
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
As an interventional cardiologist, Dr. Patel did my angiogram and placed 3 stents. When he offered to transfer my case to another cardiologist for follow-up, I refused. He is totally focused on each patient, and always makes sure in his gentle manner that all of my questions have been answered at each appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajan Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Disease, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital