Dr. Naidu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raja Naidu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Odessa, TX. Dr. Naidu completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Raja Naidu MD PA and is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Raja Naidu MD PA605 E 4th St Ste 203, Odessa, TX 79761 Existing Patients: (432) 614-6950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naidu?
One of the best Doctors I have ever found . He was excellent with my mother . No words can express how wonderful he is. Thank you to Dr Naidu and his staff. Teresa Hamilton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raja Naidu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Naidu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Naidu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Naidu frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Naidu's office is located at 605 E 4th St Ste 203, Odessa, TX 79761. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center