Dr. Raj Dave, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dave's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raj Dave, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bartlett, TN. Dr. Dave completed a residency at Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dave is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Vincents Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dave?
First time patient and I love the care and the time he took to explain everything to me. He explains to you what is going on and the direction in which one thing leads to the other and the importance of other things.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dave accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dave frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dave's office is located at 2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 305, Bartlett, TN 38133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dave has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett