Dr. Dave has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raj Dave, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bartlett, TN. Dr. Dave completed a residency at Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dave is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Vincents Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Ravenswood Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett
Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 305, Bartlett, TN 38133 Existing Patients: (901) 300-2971
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dave?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raj Dave, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dave's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dave accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dave frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Dave's office is located at 2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 305, Bartlett, TN 38133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett