Dr. Rahul P Sharma, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rahul P Sharma, MB BS is a interventional cardiology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at Alfred Hospital Australia. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital, Cardiovascular Health and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Other Education — 2015
- Alfred Hospital Australia, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Alfred Hospital Australia, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Alfred Hospital Australia, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Monash University, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Hospital, Cardiovascular Health300 Pasteur Dr Clinic Rm A, Palo Alto, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 725-2621
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
What a lovely doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, attentive... and personable. Everything I could want in a physician. On the recommendation of my step-sister I'm so glad to know Dr Sharma is there for me! Highly recommend when in need! (I only wish there was a 6th star to give)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr Clinic Rm A, Palo Alto, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sharma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care