Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Rahul Vangala, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Vangala completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Ctr of Mid and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vangala is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- La St University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Allergy and Asthma Ctr of Mid
Allergy and Asthma Center of Middle Georgia Inc.402 Osigian Blvd Ste 600, Warner Robins, GA 31088 Existing Patients: (478) 477-1777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vangala?
Thourough work up! and physician with sound judgement. would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vangala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vangala frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Vangala's office is located at 402 Osigian Blvd Ste 600, Warner Robins, GA 31088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vangala speaks Telugu, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health