Dr. Raghuraman Vidhun, MD is a cardiology specialist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Vidhun completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hosp/Bronx Va Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates Of Grtr W and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cardiology Associates Of Grtr W
Cardiology Associates Of Grtr W455 Chase Pkwy, Waterbury, CT 06708 Existing Patients: (203) 573-1435
Spanish, Tamil, Hindi, English
- St. Vincents Hospital-Manhattan, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St. Vincent's Hospital-Manhattan, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mt Sinai Hosp/Bronx Va Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Medical School — 1995
- India, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vidhun?
Dr. Vidhun is the best cardiologist in the State of Connecticut that I have ever been to, and I have been to a number of them. He not only guides you and shares his knowledge and expertise with you, he helps you process what is happening to you and supports you and your family throughout. He is such a caring and dedicated professional. We could use a lot more professionals like Dr. Vidhun during these trying times in our lives and our society. Dr. Vidhun is my Cardiological Super Hero, I recommend highly recommend him !
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital