Dr. Raghuram Kolanu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kolanu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raghuram Kolanu, MD is a neurology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Kolanu completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Neurology South and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kolanu is board certified in Neurology.
- Hosp Spec Sur, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UK, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Christian Med Coll Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Christian Med Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Christian Med Coll, Vellore India, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurology South913 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste 100, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 474-4875
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolanu?
Dr. Kolanu was highly recommended to me by my doctor because I had been experiencing mini-strokes, so I had high regard for him before I went . He was very friendly, caring, and pro-active in running diagnostic tests and getting me to the hospital quickly. I would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolanu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kolanu frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neuromuscular & Movement Disorders.
Dr. Kolanu's office is located at 913 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste 100, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolanu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital