Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Raghotham Patlola, MD is a cardiology specialist in Opelousas, LA. Dr. Patlola completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Louisiana Cardiovascular and Nephrology Center of Excellence LLC and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patlola is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patlola?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patlola has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patlola frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patlola's office is located at 1418 Heather Dr, Opelousas, LA 70570. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patlola speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital