Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramaraj, MD
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramaraj, MD is
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Llandough Hosp-U Wales, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Imperial College London, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Rotherham General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Rotherham Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Med Coll Madurai U, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Madurai Med Coll, Medical School — 2002
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramaraj?
It took a lot of patience and research to find the right doctor and the right equipment to obtain the results I was looking for. I came across Dr. Ramaraj on real self and I contacted his office immediately to ask about removing or sclerotherapy on the vein. I was educated over the telephone that the best course of treatment would be laser therapy . Dr. Ramaraj was so kind and compassionate and gave me a realistic expectation. Thanks to him the veins in my legs are completely gone
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramaraj, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ramaraj's profile.
Dr. Ramaraj in specializes in Interventional Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramaraj frequently treats the following conditions: Venous Insufficiency, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload and Atherosclerosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramaraj's office is located at 511 Ruin Creek Rd Ste 106 Henderson, NC 27536. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramaraj is able to speak Tamil. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramaraj provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramaraj, MD is affiliated with Maria Parham Medical Center and WakeMed Raleigh Campus.
Yes, Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramaraj, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramaraj, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Maria Parham Medical Center
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus
Champion Heart and Vascular Center
Duke Orthopedics of Vance County511 Ruin Creek Rd Ste 106, Henderson, NC 27536 (910) 304-1212
Champion Heart and Vascular Center710 Erwin Rd, Dunn, NC 28334 (910) 304-1212
Champion Heart and Vascular Center, PA
Champion Vascular Care1 Medical Dr, Benson, NC 27504 (910) 304-1212
Champion Vascular Care1309 Carthage St, Sanford, NC 27330 (910) 304-1212
Champion Vascular Care721 Tilghman Dr Ste 400, Dunn, NC 28334 (910) 304-1212
Health Pavilion Hoke300 Medical Pavilion Dr, Raeford, NC 28376 (910) 491-1760