Dr. Middleton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachelene Middleton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Middleton completed a residency at Baptist Med Center. She currently practices at Mercy Clinic Family Medicine and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Middleton is board certified in Family Practice.
- Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine
Mercy Research3231 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 890-4132
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Middleton?
Thorough, compassionate doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rachelene Middleton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Middleton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Middleton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Middleton frequently treats Candidiasis of Skin and Nails, Osteopenia, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Middleton's office is located at 3231 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Springfield