Dr. Rachel Shu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rachel Shu, MD is a obstetrics specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Shu completed a residency at Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. She currently practices at San Francisco Women's Healthcare and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shu?
I have two beautiful children, ages 19 and 20. I was an infertile patient suffering from Endometriosis and fibroids when I met Dr. Shu in 1994. With medical assistance and hormonal therapy Dr. Shu got us pregnant. The first intrauterine insemination did not take but the second did. I will always remember the day my son was conceived. It was a beautiful Sunday that we met Dr. Shu at her office. We were both in good spitrts and Dr. Shu was calm and postive as always. I give Dr. Shu all the credit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shu frequently treats Pap Smear, Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Shu's office is located at 1 Daniel Burnham Ct, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shu speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Chinese Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital