Dr. Rachel Shu, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Shu completed a residency at Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. She currently practices at San Francisco Women's Healthcare and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shu?
I have two beautiful children, ages 19 and 20. I was an infertile patient suffering from Endometriosis and fibroids when I met Dr. Shu in 1994. With medical assistance and hormonal therapy Dr. Shu got us pregnant. The first intrauterine insemination did not take but the second did. I will always remember the day my son was conceived. It was a beautiful Sunday that we met Dr. Shu at her office. We were both in good spitrts and Dr. Shu was calm and postive as always. I give Dr. Shu all the credit!
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Chinese Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital