Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD
Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD is
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Uab Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruspe?
All people in this office are outstanding. Kind and patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kruspe's profile.
Dr. Kruspe in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kruspe frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Vitamin B Deficiency. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kruspe's office is located at 201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 200 Huntsville, AL 35801. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kruspe provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital.
Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Huntsville Hospital
Cancer Center Of Huntsville
Cancer Center of Huntsville PC201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 265-1822
Comprehensive Anesthesia Svs101 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 265-1000