Dr. Kruspe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD is a hematology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Kruspe completed a residency at LSU Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Cancer Center Of Huntsville and is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kruspe is board certified in Hematology.
- UAB Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center Of Huntsville
Cancer Center of Huntsville PC201 Sivley Rd Sw Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 265-1822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruspe?
All I can say is she is wonderful, very caring, very gracious and a pleasure to deal with all the time. Penny (Claire, I hate that name!) Patterson
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rachel Kruspe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kruspe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kruspe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kruspe frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kruspe's office is located at 201 Sivley Rd Sw Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntsville Hospital