Dr. Rabih Salloum, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Salloum completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Urmc Colorectal Physiology Center and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salloum is board certified in General Surgery.
Urmc Colorectal Physiology Center180 Sawgrass Dr Ste 220, Rochester, NY 14620 Existing Patients: (585) 273-2727
Strong Memorial Hospital Psych601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 273-2727
- U Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salloum?
Dr Rabih Salloum was very caring, great “bed side manner”, explained everything prior to surgery! I’ve had 9 other surgeries before (not related) and I can tell you that this past (major) surgery with him went very well! He took the time required to explain to both my wife and I so we felt comfortable with the decision we made. I was referred by many people to see him if and when I had to change direction and get surgery for ailment I had and I am thankful I listened to them! He was/is the best Dr. for the job and I really couldn’t be happier with the outcome of the surgery. His staff at his outpatient center is wonderful as well!
- Strong Memorial Hospital