Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shabti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raafat Shabti, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Shabti completed a residency at St John's Episcopal Hosp. He currently practices at Rowan Diagnostic Clinic PA and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St John's Episcopal Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U NC at Chapel Hill, Other Education — 1990
- American University of Beirut / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shabti?
I have consulted with Dr Shabti twice (one for my annual physical and a virtual follow-up after that) and found him to be a patient listener and someone who took the time to understand my issues and asked good questions to probe them further. The rest of the office staff is also polite and efficient, so I am completely happy with the service provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shabti frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Shabti's office is located at 611 MOCKSVILLE AVE, Salisbury, NC 28144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shabti speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shabti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
Rowan Diagnostic Clinic PA
Rowan Diagnostic Clinic PA611 MOCKSVILLE AVE, Salisbury, NC 28144 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894