Dr. Russell Williams, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Williams completed a residency at U So Ala. He currently practices at The NeuroMedical Center Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 768-2050
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center10105 Park Rowe Cir, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 763-9900
- University Of South Alabama, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U So Ala, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Harrisburg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Verity Healthnet
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
I was completely terrified about having a Myelogram that was necessary for moving forward with back issues. I was one step away from cancelling. Dr. Williams could not have been any kinder, more compassionate and accommodating. He talked me through every step of it and even had me smiling. Super guy and super physician. The combination of his bed side manners, patience and SKILL were truly admirable. The entire team was great.