Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barrnett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Russell Barrnett, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Concord, NH. Dr. Barrnett completed a residency at Payne-Whitney/Ny Hosp/Corne. He currently practices at New Hampshire Hospital. Dr. Barrnett is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Columbia U Coll P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Payne-Whitney/Ny Hosp/Corne, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Hampshire Hospital36 Clinton St, Concord, NH 03301 Existing Patients: (603) 271-5300
Limited To Official State Duties Only98 BEACH HILL RD, New Castle, NH 03854
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrnett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barrnett's office is located at 36 Clinton St, Concord, NH 03301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barrnett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.