Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Mead, MD is a cardiology specialist in East Palo Alto, CA. He currently practices at Silicon Valley Cardiology Medical Group and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mead is board certified in Cardiology.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Stanford University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mead?
Absolutely fantastic. Has a team of colleagues ready to meet every possible need for cardiac disease and is a talented and insightful clinician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Mead specializes in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mead frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Atrial Fibrillation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mead's office is located at 1950 University Ave Ste 160, East Palo Alto, CA 94303. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mead is able to speak Spanish, Vietnamese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Robert Mead, MD is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula and Sequoia Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Robert Mead, MD holds board certifications in Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Mead has over 43 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Robert Mead, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula
- Sequoia Hospital
Silicon Valley Cardiology Medical Group1950 University Ave Ste 160, East Palo Alto, CA 94303 (650) 363-5262