Dr. Robert Mead, MD is a cardiology specialist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Mead completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Silicon Valley Cardiology and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mead is board certified in Cardiology.
Silicon Valley Cardiology
Monterey23845 Holman Hwy Ste 220, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (650) 617-8100
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1979
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mead?
Absolutely fantastic. Has a team of colleagues ready to meet every possible need for cardiac disease and is a talented and insightful clinician.
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula
- Sequoia Hospital
- Stanford Health Care