Dr. Rudolph Glattes, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Glattes completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glattes is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
Midtown2004 Hayes St, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Green Hills2001 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37215 Existing Patients: (615) 342-0200
Nashville356 24th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
Cool Springs7105 S Springs Dr, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 324-1600
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Vanderbilt Univeristy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Southwest Missouri State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glattes?
Dr. Glattes did surgery on me for cervical stenosis several years ago.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown