Dr. Ensley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ralph Ensley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Ensley completed a residency at University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ensley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ensley?
Staff was very kind and pleasant. Dr. Ensley was very thorough and patient in explaining options and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ralph Ensley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ensley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ensley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ensley frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Ensley's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ensley speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South