Click here to compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Martin, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in York, PA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Lindell Hospital St. Louis, Mo. He currently practices at Martin Foot and Ankle Center and is affiliated with Upmc Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Lindell Hospital St. Louis, Mo, Residency Hospital
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School
- Agility Total Ankle System Surgical Technique Training, Rosemont, Illinois, Other Education — 2004
- Training On The Illisarov Technique Of Stabilization Of The Foot and Leg, Other Education — 2002
- Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore Maryland, Other Education — 2001
- Indiana University Of Pennsylvania Bachelor Of Science, Undergraduate School
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education
- American Board Of Wound Care Management, Other Education
- C.W.S, Other Education
- F.A.B.W.M., Other Education
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- F.A.P.W.C.A., Other Education
- F.C.C.W.S., Other Education
- St. Louis University Advanced Graduate Anatomy Course, Other Education
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital, Scottish Rite Hospital In Dallas, Texas, Other Education
- Access Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
I was impressed by his intuitive understanding of my foot pain. He was able to correct my immediate complaints and make plans to address the more subtle issues I have. His bed side manor is very gentile and comforting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin frequently treats Hammer Toe, Bunion, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital
Martin Foot and Ankle Center
Martin Foot and Ankle
Shiloh Office2069 Carlisle Rd, York, PA 17408 (717) 757-3537
Shiloh Office2069 Carlisle Rd, York, PA 17408
Dr. James P. Tuttle and Associates2050 E Market St, York, PA 17402 (717) 718-5511