Dr. Richard Curd, MD is a hand and upper extremity surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Curd completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Center. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Curd is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD810 E 23rd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (888) 331-5890
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Indiana Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Wilford Hall Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- David Grant Usaf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Minnesota
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curd?
Dr Curd is an amazing Dr. I highly recommend him! I was scheduled for carpel tunnel surgery. He gave me an injection & I haven’t had a problem since! He knows what spot to hit!
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital