Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call 732-479-6591.
Dr. Puneet Sahgal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sayreville, NJ. Dr. Sahgal completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cardio Medical and Vein Center and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahgal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Nassau Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Galaxy Health Network
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Polish, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahgal?
He answers questions the way one can understand. He explains why he is doing a procedure. He kind and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sahgal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Puneet Sahgal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sahgal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sahgal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sahgal frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Carotid Artery Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sahgal's office is located at 75 MAIN ST, Sayreville, NJ 08872. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sahgal speaks Polish, Punjabi, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy
- Saint Peter's University Hospital