Dr. Imhof has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Preston Imhof, DO is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Imhof completed a residency at Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Emory at Decatur ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 2008
- Truman State University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imhof?
The staff I met was very nice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Preston Imhof, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Imhof's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Imhof accepts your insurance.
Dr. Imhof frequently treats Ear Ache, Earwax Buildup, and Nosebleed.
Dr. Imhof's office is located at 2675 N Decatur Rd Ste 707, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
Emory at Decatur ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
Emory at Decatur ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery2675 N Decatur Rd Ste 707, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 501-7710