Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Premesh Malapati, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Malapati completed a residency at John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County. He currently practices at Marek Malko MD and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malapati is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Osmania University, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malapati?
Dr.Malapati.,has been my Dr. For years ,I trust him, he's very knowledgeable and caring and he does discuss many options with this patients.. no problem with the appointments no problem with this medication and he is very well liked where he is doing his service...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malapati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Malapati frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Arthritis, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Malapati's office is located at 5600 W Addison St Lowr 1LL, Chicago, IL 60634. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malapati speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Community First Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Marek Malko MD
premesh malapati5600 W Addison St Lowr 1LL, Chicago, IL 60634 (773) 202-9622
premesh malapati414 S Oak Park Ave Ste 28, Oak Park, IL 60302