Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Prem Chatpar, MD
Dr. Prem Chatpar, MD is
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Suny-Stony Brook U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- SUNY-Stony Brook U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- New York University, Washington Square College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HealthCare Partners
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chatpar?
I have been seeing him for 40 years and he has kept me healthy and mobile
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Prem Chatpar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chatpar's profile.
Dr. Chatpar in specializes in Rheumatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chatpar frequently treats the following conditions: Arthritis, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Osteoarthritis of Hand. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chatpar's office is located at 524 Old Country Rd Plainview, NY 11803. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chatpar is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chatpar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Prem Chatpar, MD is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital Syosset, North Shore University Hospital, Plainview Hospital, Huntington Hospital, NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island, Saint Charles Hospital and Saint Joseph Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Prem Chatpar, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Dr. Prem Chatpar, MD has a star rating of 3.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
- Plainview Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
PRINE Rheumatology Formerly LI Osteoporosis and Arthritis Center
PRINE Rheumatology - Plainview524 Old Country Rd, Plainview, NY 11803 (516) 931-3988
PRINE Rheumatology - Garden City877 Stewart Ave Ste 16, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 745-0202