Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Preetpaul Singh, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Singh completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Springfield Clinic 1st - 900 Bldg Lab and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2011
- All-India Institute of Medical Science / Ansari Nagar, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Springfield Clinic 1st - 900 Bldg Lab900 N 1st St, Springfield, IL 62702 Existing Patients: (217) 528-7541
Springfield Clinic1201 E Union Ave, Litchfield, IL 62056 Existing Patients: (217) 528-7541
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh was amazing at taking time to answer all of my questions and to explain things thoroughly. He valued my input and was very knowledgeable and kind. He was able to explain all of the reasons he was making the recommendations he was based on my personal case. I never felt rushed or that something was not taken seriously. He took time to consider all aspects of my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Preetpaul Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 900 N 1st St, Springfield, IL 62702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center