New patients may call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment.
Dr. Praveen Mehrotra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Mehrotra completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lahey Hitchcock Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Consumer Health Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehrotra?
Very friendly. Explains things well. Interacts well with patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Praveen Mehrotra, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mehrotra's profile.
Dr. Mehrotra specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mehrotra frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mehrotra's office is located at 925 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Praveen Mehrotra, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Mehrotra has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Praveen Mehrotra, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital