Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Praveen Gupta, MD is a family medicine specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Howard U. He currently practices at PRAVEEN K. GUPTA, M.D. and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Family Practice.
- Howard U, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Howard University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Brilliant diagnostician, he advised me on my rotator cuff injury in critical timing so I didn’t need injections or surgery. I have had him as my MD for over a decade. He has always been spot on and gone the distance. He is very professional and humane and his staff are super helpful. Would recommend him any day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Gastritis.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 50 W Edmonston Dr Ste 202, Rockville, MD 20852. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital
Praveen K. Gupta, M.d.
Aureol Pediatric Services PC50 W Edmonston Dr Ste 202, Rockville, MD 20852 (301) 309-1656