Dr. Duggal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Praveen Duggal, MD is a rhinology specialist in Owings Mills, MD. Dr. Duggal completed a residency at Emory University Department Of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He currently practices at Chesapeake Ear Nose & Throat and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duggal is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Rhinology and Skull Base Fellowship-Emory University Department Of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Emory University Department Of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2007
- Johns Hopkins U, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duggal?
Dr Duggal is Great Doctor and through surgery he fixed my 12 year frustrating ordeal .I highly recommend him .Thanks for caring and listening to me .From Jeff Herbert
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Praveen Duggal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duggal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duggal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duggal frequently treats Nosebleed, Chronic Sinusitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Duggal's office is located at 23 Crossroads Dr, Owings Mills, MD 21117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center