Click here to compare with other Hospital Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Prateek Gandiga, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Nephrology and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandiga is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Clinic Nephrology1365 Clifton Rd Ne Bldg A, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-4366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandiga?
Awesome guy and really smart and caring doc
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gandiga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gandiga frequently treats Chest Wall Pain Syndrome, Arthritis, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Gandiga's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Bldg A, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gandiga speaks Kannada and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital