Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Prashant Parikh, MD
Dr. Prashant Parikh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lansdale, PA. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at McP Hahnemann Hospital. He currently practices at TriValley Primary Care and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Family Practice.
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
- McP Hahnemann Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- McP Hahnemann Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- McP-Hahnemann Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HAP Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Listens to your concerns and is not pushy, takes his time and goes over your medical history.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prashant Parikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parikh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Hypothyroidism, and Arthritis.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 1101 South Broad Street, Lansdale, PA 19446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.