Dr. Prash Jayaraj, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jayaraj's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Prash Jayaraj, MD is a cardiology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Jayaraj completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School In Boston, Massachusetts. He currently practices at St. Mary Medical Center and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jayaraj is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School In Boston, Massachusetts, Residency Hospital
- Boston University Medical Center, University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Mary Medical Center1050 Linden Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813 Existing Patients: (562) 491-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jayaraj?
I WAS HAPPY WITH THE SURGERY AND THE VISIT TODAY - EVERYTHNG WENT VERY WELL AND DR. J DID AN EXCEPTIONAL INCISION - I HEALED WELL THANKS
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jayaraj accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jayaraj frequently treats Sick Sinus Syndrome, Heart Disease, and Syncope.
Dr. Jayaraj's office is located at 1050 Linden Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jayaraj speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jayaraj has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health White Memorial