Dr. Vijitbenjaronk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prasert Vijitbenjaronk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Branson, MO. Dr. Vijitbenjaronk completed a residency at TTU Hlth Sci Ctr/Univ Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vijitbenjaronk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- LSU Med Ctr/Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- TTU Hlth Sci Ctr/Univ Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- TTU Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Pramonkutklao Coll Med, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1150 State Highway 248 Ste 200, Branson, MO 65616 Existing Patients: (417) 348-8701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vijitbenjaronk?
Excellent!! Very cordial, considerate, and tactful. Very impressed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prasert Vijitbenjaronk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vijitbenjaronk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vijitbenjaronk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vijitbenjaronk frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Vijitbenjaronk's office is located at 1150 State Highway 248 Ste 200, Branson, MO 65616. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center