Dr. Khandavilli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prasanna Khandavilli, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Khandavilli completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. She currently practices at Dallas Office and is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Rangaraya Med Coll Andhra U, Medical School — 2002
- Rangaraya Med Coll Andhra U, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Office5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8600
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 648-3111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khandavilli?
Great doctor! Would highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khandavilli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khandavilli frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Asthma, and Vertigo.
Dr. Khandavilli's office is located at 5939 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khandavilli speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital