Dr. Pramod Malik, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Malik completed a residency at Christ Hospital and Med Center. He currently practices at Virginia Gastroenterology Institute and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Virginia Gastroenterology Institute
Virginia Gastro at Obici2790 Godwin Blvd, Suffolk, VA 23434 Existing Patients: (757) 942-2566
Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, English
- University Of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Christ Hospital and Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Medical College Baroda, Other Education — 1992
- Med College, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1986
- Straight To Medical School From High School, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
I have been a patient of Dr Malik's for a few years. He is the best colonoscopy Dr I've had. He is friendly and above all a great Dr. He is passionate about his work. He has a good memory of who you are and you issues and he cares. I've also been treated by him for severe reflux and here?
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Southampton Memorial Hospital