Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prakash Dalal, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Dalal completed a residency at Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. He currently practices at Eastern Shore Cardiovascular Assoc. P.A. and is affiliated with Edward McCready Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Govt Med Coll-Nagpur U, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Shore Cardiovascular Assoc. P.A.614 Eastern Shore Dr Ste D, Salisbury, MD 21804 Existing Patients: (410) 749-5419
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalal?
Have had Dr DALAL as my doctor for years. Has always been a great doctor as well as being very good with my wife after I had a life threatening incident. Would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dalal frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Dalal's office is located at 614 Eastern Shore Dr Ste D, Salisbury, MD 21804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalal speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dalal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center