Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Orland Park, IL. Dr. Thapar completed a residency at U Il. He currently practices at Premier Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thapar is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne St University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- NWstn U, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- NWstn University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Il, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Il, Residency Hospital — 1993
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF DELHI / COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thapar?
I have been a patient in this practice for past 6 years. Dr Thapar and team has helped me live close to normal life.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Thapar's profile.
Dr. Thapar frequently treats the following conditions: Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Anxiety, and Delusional Disorder. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thapar's office is located at 10745 165th St, Orland Park, IL 60467. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Thapar is able to speak Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Thapar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD holds board certifications in Psychiatry.
Dr. Thapar has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
Premier Psychiatry10745 165th St, Orland Park, IL 60467 (708) 799-8384
Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital1004 Pawlak Pkwy, New Lenox, IL 60451 (815) 215-3300