Dr. Polly Moore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Polly Moore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Moore completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center. She currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians and is affiliated with Decatur County Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 5330 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians