Dr. Pierre Tariot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tariot's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pierre Tariot, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Tariot completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at Banner Alzheimer's Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tariot is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- NIMH, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner Alzheimer's Institute
Good Samaritan Care Center901 E Willetta St, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Existing Patients: (602) 239-6900
Banner - University Medical Group LLC3838 N Campbell Ave Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (602) 839-6902
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tariot?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tariot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tariot frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Dysphagia.
Dr. Tariot's office is located at 901 E Willetta St, Phoenix, AZ 85006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tariot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.