Dr. Davenport has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Davenport, MD is a neurology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Davenport completed a residency at Mayo Graduate School Of Med. He currently practices at Sentara Neurosciences Center Pain Management and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davenport is board certified in Neurology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Mayo Graduate School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davenport?
A breath of fresh air in a system driven by numbers. Always takes the time to explain and listen to everything you have to say. Reviews history before he sees you instead of reading notes while you sit there. Up to date on new trials and procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davenport accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davenport frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Davenport's office is located at 301 Riverview Ave Ste 202, Norfolk, VA 23510. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Duke University Hospital