Dr. Phillip Reid, MD is a hematology specialist in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Reid completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hospital-Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reid is board certified in Hematology.
Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital-Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University, CA, Medical School
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reid?
Dr. Reed was professional,caring and prompt. I felt confident with the conclusion he gave me regarding test results. He seems very knowledgeable.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital