Call (318) 215-7839 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (318) 631-6400 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Phillip Rozeman, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2589
Dr. Phillip Rozeman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Rozeman completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Willis-Knighton Cardiology and is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rozeman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- LA STATE UNIV SCH OF MED IN SHREVEPORT, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rozeman?
He is very thorough and cares about his patients
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Minden Medical Center
- UT Health Carthage
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rozeman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillip Rozeman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rozeman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rozeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rozeman frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rozeman's office is located at 2727 Hearne Ave Ste 301, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.