Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (813) 513-0589 to make an appointment.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Philippe Chain, MD
Dr. Philippe Chain, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Chain completed a residency at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at TGMG Brandon and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- ST. MATTHEWS UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Better Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Simply Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chain?
Dr. Chain, aids, and office staff are awesome. The best medical experience I've had since being in the Tampa area.
- Tampa General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Philippe Chain, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chain's profile.
Dr. Chain frequently treats the following conditions: Nasopharyngitis, Overweight, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chain's office is located at 214 Morrison Rd Ste 110, Brandon, FL 33511. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chain is able to speak French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chain provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Philippe Chain, MD is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Philippe Chain, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.