Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (813) 513-0589, and for other questions, call (813) 844-4300.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Philippe Chain, MD
New Patient(813) 967-8238
Dr. Philippe Chain, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Chain completed a residency at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at TGMG Brandon and is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chain is board certified in Family Practice.
TGMG Brandon214 Morrison Rd, Brandon, FL 33511 Call
- St. Matthews University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hillsborough County-Health Care Plan
- Manatee YourChoice Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chain?
Clear and thorough.
- Tampa General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philippe Chain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chain frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Immunization Administration, and Overweight.
Dr. Chain's office is located at 214 Morrison Rd, Brandon, FL 33511. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chain speaks French and English. View profile to see all.