Dr. Philippa Sprinz, MB CHB generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sprinz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philippa Sprinz, MB CHB is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Sprinz completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at TOMORROW FUND CLINIC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sprinz is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Faculty Med U Aberdeen, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tomorrow Fund Clinic
Rehabilitation Unit593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5241
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sprinz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sprinz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sprinz frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. Sprinz's office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sprinz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.