Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Glynn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Glynn completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Center Hem Onc and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glynn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baystate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Rome, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Center Hem Onc
Weldon Rehabilitation Center271 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104 Existing Patients: (413) 748-7370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glynn?
Dr. Glynn is an outstanding provider. He is not only very knowledgeable in this field, but also compassionate and kind. He listens carefully and is never too busy to answer questions. He is truly one of a kind!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glynn frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Glynn's office is located at 271 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Baystate Wing Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center