Dr. Philip Devane, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fernandina Beach, FL. Dr. Devane completed a residency at Shands Jacksonville Med Center. He currently practices at Amelia Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devane is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Amelia Internal Medicine
Amelia Internal Medicine P.A.1250 S 18th St Ste 202, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Existing Patients: (904) 277-4690
Oceanway Medical Center Inc
Oceanway Medical Center/Family Care Partners11513 N Main St, Jacksonville, FL 32218 Existing Patients: (904) 751-6200
- Shands Jacksonville Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devane?
Dr. DeVane is voted Best of the Best in Amelia. It's hard to find really good doctors today and we now agree, he is the Best of the Best. Knowing that he is the BEST one can assume it may be a while before you can get in to see him but it is well worth the wait. We feel very fortunate and proud to be able to call him our primary care physician. He's informative, thorough, knowledgeable, patient with questions and delivers solid comprehensive answers, compassionate, professional, and well organized. I know there are more adjectives to describe him. His staff are professional and a well organized group of professionals. With all the different doctors to choose from, we feel we've hit GOLD with Dr. DeVane and if you are lucky enough to get in, you'll think so too!
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau