Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Philip Sullivan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Mass Mntl Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Nashua Northeast Rehab Hospital and is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass Mntl Hlth Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mass Mntl Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Waltham Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nashua Northeast Rehab Hospital29 Northwest Blvd, Nashua, NH 03063 Existing Patients: (603) 577-5720
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 29 Northwest Blvd, Nashua, NH 03063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center