Dr. Philip Stegemann, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Stegemann completed a residency at University At Buffalo State University Of New York. He currently practices at UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with ECMC Health Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stegemann is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine
Erie County Medical Center462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY 14215 Existing Patients: (716) 204-3200
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Buffalo Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stegemann?
A police officer hit my vehicle at 60 miles/hr and after a week Dr.Stegemann had to repair my left clavicle. It wasn't just broken, it was smashed into pieces by my seatbelt. That was 21 yrs ago on 5/2/99. He removed all the broken bone pieces and put the biggest metal plate in at his disposal. One 1/2 yrs later he cut me in the exact same place and took out the bolts and the plate. YAY!! (no more Frankenstein look lol). He did such an AMAZING job...NO ONE can see it. Unless I point out the tiny little line BEHIND MY COLLAR BONE! Btw I'm 5'6 and weigh 115 lbs. Beautiful job!! I wish ALL Surgeons did such GREAT work and CARE as much as he does. At every follow up visit there were students watching and learning from him. But all focus was on how I was healing. Perfectly. Thank you Doc Lisa Z
- ECMC Health Campus